Marc Almert Selection Great wine enjoyment for little money
True to the motto, "You don't just need wine for Saturday and Sunday, but also for during the week", we've put together a great box of six here that's easy on the wallet.
To start with, a crisp Riesling from the Ruwer and an Arneis, a typical white wine grape from the Langhe region in Piedmont, which always comes across as herbaceous in the glass. The reds are a Mencia from Bierzo, which delights with its spiciness, and an enormously drinkable Merlot from Fronsac in Bordeaux. Fruit bombs are the Rosato from Abruzzo as well as the Moscato d'Asti, which can be served either with dessert or as an aperitif. All wines that make you quickly pour a second glass.
This tasting set contains eacht 1 bottle (75cl):
- Moscato d'Asti Barisél, Cascina Barisél, Piedmont, Italy
- Bruno Riesling Dry Karthäuserhof, Ruwer, Germany
- Arneis delle Langhe Rocche Costamagna, Piedmont, Italy
- Rosato Cerasuolo Le Murate Fattoria Nicodemi, Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Italy
- Castro Ventosa Valtuille, Castro Ventosa, Bierzo, Spain
- La Communion Château La Communion, Fronsac, Bordeaux, France
A product of the Marc Almert Selection IV
With the Marc Almert Selection, the ASI Best Sommelier of the World 2019, presents you a personally compiled selection of wines that not only touch his palate, but also his heart.